Charcoal Soap Recipe For Skin Whitening And Glowing Skin
Today I will share how to make charcoal soap at home for whitening and glowing skin. Use this soap daily instead of your regular soap.
Ingredients you will need –
- ½ grated soap (preferably pears, you can choose any transparent soap)
- ½ teaspoon of pure honey
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- ½ tablespoon of charcoal powder
- In a bowl take ½ grated soap (grate any transparent soap by using a grater), ½ teaspoon of pure honey, 1 teaspoon of glycerin, 2 vitamin E capsules and ½ tablespoon of charcoal powder.
- Mix them well and heat the mixture by double boiler process or you can use the microwave.
- When it gets totally melted then pour the mixture into any desired shape container (coated with Vaseline, as it will be easier to remove). And freeze it for 6 hours and your charcoal soap is now ready for use.
Charcoal powder removes toxins and reenergizes the skin. It helps to reduce oil and pull out dirt out from the pores, making them less visible.
Glycerin nourishes our skin and keeps your skin healthy, soft and fresh
Honey is an excellent moisturizing and soothing agent which is full of anti-oxidants which will slow down the process of aging
Vitamin E contains antioxidants which are a great moisturizer to the skin and it keeps the skin hydrated.