Homemade Potato Soap For Milky Whiten Skin Permanently
Today I will share an amazing homemade soap which will lighten and whiten your skin. This soap is 100% effective in skin lightening and giving your radiant and flawless skin.
Ingredients you will need –
- 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel (I prefer fresh aloe Vera gel if the plant is not available at home you can use patanjali aloe Vera gel)
- 1 full soap (I prefer dove soap because it is less harsh)
- 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil(if your skin is very dry or you can skip it)
- 2 teaspoon of potato juice
- Firstly take 1 potato and grate it by using a grater, then use the strainer and strain the juice out of it and collect it in 1 bowl.
Now take 1 soap, grate it by using the grater and store it in a bowl.
- In this add 1 teaspoon of sweet almond oil (if your skin is very dry or you can skip it), 2 teaspoons of potato juice and 1 tablespoon of Aloe Vera gel. Now by using double boiler method heat the mixture until it gets completely melted.
- Now transfer the contents into any container whichever shape you want to give it. Then leave it for at least 7 hours and your soap is ready to use.
Potato is a natural bleaching agent which bleaches the skin very well and gives your skin a lighter complexion.