Homemade Rice Flour Soap Skin Whitening, Removes Suntan, Dark Spots, Pimples
Today I will share how to make rice soap to get milky fair and white skin. This also helps in removing wrinkles and fine lines.
Ingredients you will need –
- 1 soap (preferably pears, but you can take any transparent soap)
- 1 teaspoon of almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of glycerin
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- 2 teaspoons of rice flour
- 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera Gel
- In a clean bowl take 1 soap (preferably pears, but you can take any transparent soap) grate it fully and then add 1 teaspoon of almond oil, 1 teaspoon of glycerin, 2 vitamin E capsules, 2 teaspoons of rice flour and 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel.
- Mix them well and heat it by using double boiler process or you can use the microwave.
- When it gets melt completely then pour the mixture into any shape container. And your soap is ready for use.
- You can use this daily as your regular soap.
Aloe Vera gel has immense beauty benefits and helps the skin by providing moisture, reducing dark spots, sunburns and other blemishes on your face.
Glycerin helps in increasing the width and thickness of the upper layer and improves proper functioning of the skin tissues.
Rice flour has natural anti-aging and oil-absorbing properties; it is good for oily or acne-prone and dull skin.
Almond oil has natural vitamins which give a glow to your skin and along with that it keeps your skin soft and fresh for a long time
Vitamin E contains antioxidants which help in healing damaged skin and is a great moisturizer to the skin and it keeps the skin hydrated.