How to Grow Your Nails Faster in Just 1 Week
Our nails constantly suffer from external aggression, such as changes in temperature or the action of the chemicals present in the cleaning products we use in our home, because they are constantly exposed. Fragile and brittle nails are not always a health problem. But since they are always in plain view, this kind of problem does not look good in terms of appearance. How are your nails? Are they fragile and growing slowly? Here are some natural quick tips that shows how to grow your nails in just 1 week
Do not worry. If it is not a more serious health problem or a lack of nutrients, the following treatments should solve the problem easily. And they are all made with natural ingredients found in any supermarket.
Are you ready to learn the recipes? Here they are:
- Vitamin E Gel Treatment:
This base, like other homemade recipes is very easy to prepare. You just need 2 ingredients.
- 2 vitamin E capsule (Gel).
- Half tsp of Coconut milk.
Mix both the Vitamin E Gel & half tsp coconut milk in a small container.
Apply the mixture on and around your nails and keep massaging each nail for few a couple of minutes. Leave it for at least 3 hours for the serum to be absorbed completely on your nails. Subsequently, you should use a base coat nail polish. If your nails are soft and brittle, apply 2 to 3 coats of base nail polish.
In just 5 days of using this treatment, you will see a noticeable result on your nails.
2. Garlic Tonic
- Boil a cup of garlic.
- Add, when the water boils, a clove of garlic half crushed.
- Wait a bit and turn off the heat.
- Let it cool down.
- Put a spoonful of lemon juice into this mixture when it cools and stirs.
- Transfer to an empty, clean enamel vial.
- Use on your nails every night before bed.
- The next morning, wash your hands thoroughly with water.
3. Lemon Juice Treatment
Lemon is great for strengthening and growing your nails because of their high levels of vitamin C, which help to regenerate the cells.
- Simply squeeze a lemon, dip a cotton swab or cotton swab with that juice and then gently pass each nail.
- Wait 15 minutes, and then remove with water.
- Always take this treatment at night.
- If you have any cuts on the skin of the nail area, the lemon juice will cause a certain ardor.
- But it passes quickly and the lemon juice will even help to heal.
4. Olive Oil Bath
The extra virgin olive oil is a great ally to strengthen and grow the nails due to its tonic and moisturizing properties. Also, treatment with it is very simple.
- Just put the nails inside a container with olive oil for 15 minutes, every day for a month.
- Once you complete one month of treatment, you will continue to do this, but only twice a week.
5. Nail Massage
You may find that massaging your nails is useless. However, it is just the opposite: this action is very effective for strengthening and growing the nails.
- This is because massage stimulates blood flow, improving circulation in the region.
- Daily massage your hands and nails with a good moisturizer.
- Ideally, do this right after washing your hands with soap and water.
6. Cucumber Cream
Cucumber is recognized worldwide for its cosmetic benefits. One of the reasons for this is its strong moisturizing action, which softens and improves the appearance of the skin. Want to use the cucumber to strengthen your nails and boost their growth? It’s simple:
- Chop a cucumber and place it in the blender (full, with peel and seeds).
- Beat well until creamy.
- Place this cream in a container and apply on the nails.
- Leave on for 10 minutes.
Beyond these tips, take care of foods you eat. Nails need certain nutrients to stay strong. Consume foods rich in zinc, amino acids, iodine, calcium, magnesium and vitamins A, B and C. Also, avoid chewing your nails, as this will weaken them.